Welcome to our world! The adventures of our family of five: Michael (Superdad), Janessa (CEO), Hannah Kate (age 9), Luke William (5) and Ryan Andrew (2). This is our story...
Friday, July 17, 2009
Colorado Country
In early June we headed to Peaceful Valley, Colorado for a family reunion - this time it was for Michael's Dad's Mom's side. Dorothy Cheyne Wilkins had 7 siblings so there were lots of folks there. Hannah met "new" cousins her age and had a blast! We hope she will remember this trip and it will be one of her first vivid memories of family fun. We did a lot in the 3 days we were there - rode horses, hiked, swam, fished, sang karoyke (Hannah only - she sang "Praise Ye the Lord" and Taylor Swift), and even lined danced in a barn. Here are some of my favorite pictures:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so jealous to see you guys in long sleeves!
Debbie, I had to purchase long sleeves when we got there b/c I packed wrong. It was rainy and cold all week.
Post a Comment