Monday, October 12, 2009

Family Photo Wall

I have wanted to do a family photo wall above the couch in the playroom for a while. Finally it is finished! The laser level and monkey hooks made the hanging easier, but still a few pictures were a little crooked. For now it will have to do. I bought ready made frames so I can change the pictures out as the kids grow. It was a little difficult figuring out the best arrangement (did not use a template) and then matching frames and mats that did not cost a fortune, but I think overall it turned out well. Now I need another project!


Playing with the arrangement on the floor. One photo was previously framed without a mat so I decided to frame 4 - 8x 10's on the ends also without mats.


Our family - the 2 pictures containing 4 5x7's are the kids' 1st year photos. Below those are family photos of the Davis' and Wilkins'.

No comments: