Thursday, July 19, 2012

Backtrack - End of Grade 2

2nd grade was a great year for Hannah and it went by entirely too quickly. She enjoyed her teacher and all of the girls in her class, playing soccer at recess, art was her favorite subject and her second favorite was science and her third favorite was writing.  In that specific order.  Ha ha.  Her class wrote a book and had it "published", her Grandma came and read to her class a few times and she loved having Ryan and I come eat lunch with her.  It was amazing to see her blossom into a little girl who knows exactly who she is.   Here are some pics from her fun End of the Year party.

With Ani, Torrence, Angelyne and Isabelle


 All of the yummy food the parents brought in for the Fiesta.

 Mrs. Graham made being Co-Room Mom too easy - she planned, shopped for and decorated for our party!

Not now, Mom! Oscar, Ani and I are trying to eat here!


During Mrs. Graham's presentation of her award, she busted into the splits!!!!  She's so outgoing, sometimes I question whether we are really related.


 Proud of her Little Miss Sunshine award.

 Her teacher knows her too well.


 Anyone need a hug?

 Class picture after the party.  I think I see a Hannah head poking out.

No comments: