Cookie Cake - Michael's speciality
Welcome to our world! The adventures of our family of five: Michael (Superdad), Janessa (CEO), Hannah Kate (age 9), Luke William (5) and Ryan Andrew (2). This is our story...
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Mother's Day
Last Sunday was Mother's Day. Poor baby Luke had a cold and was running a fever. He spent a lot of the day in bed and I really missed his laughter and smiles. Hannah was so excited to "celebrate" - she is always up for a party. I received some super sweet cards, a yummy homemade cookie cake and a bird feeder for our newly landscaped back yard. Birds actually graced us with their presence this week (but only after rain disappeared and only when the 80 lb. boxer was indoors). I'm trying to bring in as much nature as possible out here in the burbs. Another high point of the day was getting to spend a few hours with me, myself and I (a rare occasion). I decided to treat myself to a mani/pedi. How spoiled and special I felt! I love my family and being a mommy is such a blessing! Hope all the mommies out there enjoyed their special day.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment