Friday, February 12, 2010

Shirt

Luke has a funny new infatuation with his Little Einstein pj top. First we started hearing him say "shuit" and then "rocket" and today we heard "Leo" and "Quincy". He wants to wear it all of the time and gets upset when it is time to change. One day I just went with it (after letting Hannah wear full princess dress-up out and about, this is nothing). He wore it over a sweater to church (work), tonight he wore it under a t-shirt when Michael took him out. A few nights ago he climbed into the full bath and it got wet which was a little upsetting to him to have to see it hanging there drying and not accessible. When we played in the snow today he managed to take his coat off, along with his button down flannel top so he could check on his friends. Don't worry...we were able to bundle him back up once we explained he had to put his coat on if he wanted to throw more snowballs and slosh in the snow. I am excited to see him take an interest and show his preferences. But I hope he gets over this before he outgrows it, especially since I bought these pjs on clearance almost two years ago. :)



1 comment:

Allison said...

Luke looks so old in the first picture!