For my weekly grocery shopping I saved about $11.00 in coupons at Target. I probably could have at least doubled that if I had shopped at Kroger (doube/triple coupons) or checked what was on sale.
Today I tried my hand at CVS bucks. Granted, I only had $1.25 in actual coupons but after bonus bucks my total came to $40.66 or about a 30% savings. Not the greatest, but it's a start. Here is what I got (everything name brand): body wash to last me the rest of the year, shampoo/conditioner, 2 tubes of toothpaste, dental floss, 2 packs of pull ups for when Luke starts potty training, a large box of cereal and all the Easter candy needed for the baskets and hunting for two kids.
Now I'm on a mission to save more next time. Addicting? Maybe a little! :)
1 comment:
Yeah Janessa!!! So addicting.......
Post a Comment