Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Luke starts school!

Luke started back to CRCDS a few weeks ago. He's going on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Thursdays I am off work and both kids are in school - you know what that means - "me" time. There really is no better feeling than having a few hours to run errands, help out at Hannah's school or meet my husband for lunch. I live for Thursdays!

Luke loves school - the first day there was no apprehension, just smiles! I'm sure it helps that he knows several of the kiddos from church and he went there last year, but I was still surprised that he had no tears at all! Wish he could tell me more about his time there, but I know he's in good hands with Ms. Joyce and Ms. Suzan. They are teaching them a lot through play and music - he's attending chapel, getting better at identifying his letters, conversing more and showing more signs of potty training readiness. He's growing up so fast, but he's still so small in my eyes. Love you sweet boy!


He's ready!


Luke thinking, "Hmm, this puzzle looks familiar...I have the same one at home!"

No comments: