
The kids went to see Santa this past weekend and as always it was entertaining. Last week I asked Hannah to write a letter to Santa, but we never got around to putting it an an envelope and "mailing it". Being the logical child she is, she decides to take the letter with us on our visit and hops right up and proceeds to read it word for word. :) I'm trying to snap a few pictures and look back and Luke is clinging to Michael. He saw that sissy was sitting next to the big guy and he was supposed to as well. I came over and we encouraged him and then once he realized Hannah was safe and Mom and Dad were not leaving he became very brave and sat down too. We were trying not to laugh, poor guy was sitting as far from him as possible and turned his head the other direction and had this look like, "I do not like this one bit!" But it didn't last and he took a great picture. Later I asked him if he sat on Santa's lap and true to form he corrected me, "No, I sat next to him." Well! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment