Date: 2/28/13
Age: 5 years 2 1/2 months
1. How old are you? Five
2. Who is your best friend? Gavin (classmate from GEM). How do you know him? Because I met him at the big gym pool. (true - we met him the previous summer at Lifetime)
3. What is your favorite thing to do? Jump on the trampoline
4. What is your favorite color? Blue
5. What is your favorite food? Pizza
6. What do you like to do with your family? go to Grandma and Grandpa's house
7. What is your favorite toy? hmmm....that's a tricky one. My switched-o-dino and to play the wii
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? be a astronaut
9. What makes you happy? when Mom says I can play the wii
10. What makes you sad? when people hurt my feelings and when turtles bite me!
11. What is your favorite show to watch? Team Umizoomi and Tom and Jerry
12. What is your favorite book? Richard is a Picker (current library book..awful book)
13. What do you love to learn about? learn some skills at soccer and to read
14. What was the best part of your birthday? playing games at Chuck-E-Cheese
15. Where do you like to go? to the park and to Carson's house to play
16. Who was your teacher? Mrs. Hedges
17. What is your favorite treat? Valentine's candy
18. What do you think about before you fall asleep? playing the wii (oh my....)
19. If you could meet someone famous who would it be? I don't know anyone I've never met before, I don't know their names.
20. What was your favorite birthday present? Angry Birds Space board game
No comments:
Post a Comment