Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Celebrations

I have to say this was our best Christmas yet! We are so blessed to have two healthy, happy children and I'm so thankful that our parents and extended family are healthy too. Hannah loved everything about the holiday - decorating, baking, Christmas carols, etc. This year it was neat to be able to share the Christmas story with her. I have a new perspective on the season since having my own son be born at the time we celebrate the birth or our savior, Jesus Christ. We stayed in town Christmas Eve and went to candlelight service with Grandma and Grandpa. The kids opened one gift and their new pjs when we got home...oh and we made hot cocoa with an abundance of sprinkles and whip cream. Hannah awoke at 6:30 am and loved every present Santa brought her. Luke didn't have a clue, but he had no problem checking out his loot. That afternoon we headed to Conroe to visit with Ben and his family home from Denver. After a long, relaxing, food-filled weekend we stopped in Waco to celebrate with my parents. I'm still on cloud-9 and don't want to take my Christmas decorations down just yet....that will mean it will end....
Playing magic show and being statues for Hannah


Grandparents reading 4 books instead of 3

Deocrating gingerbread cookies with Aunt Kacey

Hannah and Grandma


Luke and Izzy playing with Maggie. The crate is Luke's favorite toy.

Setting up Santa's cookie plate & reindeer food with Aunt Julianna

Big hugs and love from Daddy

No comments: