Monday, June 6, 2011

Mother's Day 2011



My family made me homemade cake balls and this sweet cake for Mother's Day this year. After church we went out to lunch at Paradise Bakery and Michael gave me a DSLR camera - something that has been on my wish list for several years. I was so surprised - he did all the research and went for it - I didn't have to do a thing! Hannah made me the sweetest cards and pictures that really expressed her love. After lunch I was able to take a nap and then meet a friend for a pedicure. The perfect day thanks to my wonderful family. Being a mommy is such a joy!


Hard at work in the kitchen. Hannah thought her cake balls were "the best thing she had ever tasted."


Just playing around with my new camera - what a great hubby! LOVE him so much!

No comments: