Welcome to our world! The adventures of our family of five: Michael (Superdad), Janessa (CEO), Hannah Kate (age 9), Luke William (5) and Ryan Andrew (2). This is our story...
Friday, April 8, 2011
Boring Is Best
After 30 weeks of pregnancy it seems that things are on right on track - no issues this time around - no level 3 sonograms or non-stress tests to monitor the growth, no level 3 sonograms to check development, no question of gestational diabetes. So far so good. The low afternoon energy is an obstacle, the heartburn and acid reflex is no fun, the tossing and turning at night along with frequent trips to the bathroom and the occasional baby brain are all annoying, but very normal and tolerable. My Braxton Hicks contractions are starting to be stronger but at my 28 week appointment I was not dialated. I was very relieved to hear that and really hoping it stays that way. I was 4 cm dialated with Luke at about 34 weeks - sooo uncomfortable! Disappointed in myself that the nursery isn't done (everything is piled in the room) but weekends have been busy around here with kids' sporting events, parties and out of town trips. Just keeping the faith that like with most projects, it will all get done somehow. :) I'm getting to that stage where you can't go out in public without people staring or trying to hide the belly glimpses. Being short and having a short torso does not help things, but what can I do? Overall, this pregnancy has been uneventful, textbook and boring...but I like it best this way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment