Saturday, May 22, 2010

End of School Madness

REWIND! I am going to try to capture all of the events we've had in the last 4-5 weeks. Each of these are worthy of their own post, but my time and my patience did not allow. :(

I must admit I was not prepared for how busy the end of the school year would be. Reality check to self - there is no way around it - life is just going to get busier the older the kids get. Now I understand why moms and teachers always talk about how much they had to do at year end. But these were FUN, FUN days...days I hope to always remember!

Kindergarten Field Trip to the Heard Museum:


3 Birthday parties (2 of 3 pictured here):




Soaking wet at Field Day:


Butterfly Festival:





Rise and Shine Performance:


End of Season Soccer Party at Braum's. Hannah with her coaches:


Last soccer game:


Marion PTA Carnival:


Luke's last day of Children's Day Out:

Kindergarten End of the Year Party:

No comments: