Ahhh! The sleep issues with our little man continue. I thought Hannah was stubborn as a toddler but that was nothing! I'm blogging at the moment to keep my mind off the screaming of "Mommy" coming from Luke's room. In addition to not going down for me, some nights he will wake up 1-2 hours after falling asleep and be completely inconsolable. At first he's half asleep and hysterical. Then at some point he comes to but is so wound up nothing helps soothe him. Tonight he appears to be playing a small game of manipulation/stalling - he wants "wawie" and finally uses his words to ask for a particular orange cup only to insist on sissy's purple cup and "cold" water once given to him. He asks for Daddy but then when Daddy comes in he wants nothing to do with him. He asks for Grandpa (alpha male...ha ha) and then says he wants to wake up. I know that sleep begets sleep right, but how do we ever get back on track?
This morning I awoke the tired boy at 8:30 am so we could head to work. I took advantage and captured the moment before waking my sleeping angel (in his mismatched Barney t-shirt and Elmo pants). It's these short moments of bliss that make it all worth it! I love you, Lukie!
Blogging End Time (and he's FINALLY back to sleep): 11:58 pm
1 comment:
I hope tonight is better!!
Post a Comment