Crafts, Crafts and more Crafts!
My neighbor and friend, Mariah, made me this SUPER CUTE growth chart. I sent her few ideas I found from the internet, but the end result was sooo much better than I had imagined. I LOVE everything about it especially the personalized names under the baby blue bird and red bird. It's so unique! I just wish we had it years ago. My plan is to go back to the baby book and mark off how tall the kids were in the past, but still not the same. Check out Giggles Galore to learn how she made this project and other one of a kind crafts.
Mariah also made us these fun coasters for our bedroom. She purchased the tiles for next to nothing at a restoration store and she just added cute scrapbook paper and the initial. Brilliant!
And finally she hosted a craft night where we made these magnetic job charts for the kids to use. I haven't glued the magnets on the chores yet, but you get the idea. They are going to love doing their jobs!
No comments:
Post a Comment