Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Naked Baby!

On Monday, Luke spent his nap time teaching himself a new skill. At least once a week he resuses to sleep and just talks and plays in his crib, but this time when we went to get him up this is what we saw:




This is typical 2 year old behavior, I'm sure of it, but it was still funny and unexpected. He hasn't shown much interest in undressing and dressing himself until now. And I can't get over how big he looks in this picture! He is jumping up here, but he could easily climb over if he wanted to. Let's hope he doesn't teach himself how to do that too!! LOL!

2 comments:

Pigs said...

That is hilarious! Parker climbed out on his 18 month birthday, so count yourself lucky. He's just getting to the naked stage too, so I've still got him zipped up in a sleep sack. I remember finding Tyler without his poopy diaper all too well!

Jamie said...

That is a great picture. Love that Luke!