Sunday, January 1, 2012

All Dressed Up For Christmas

Luke's preschool Christmas program was super cute this year. I had one of those "mommy sigh of relief" moments when I realized he was going to participate. I wasn't sure he'd be up for it, as lately he seems to become overwhelmed and shy away in larger, crowded areas. But he did it and he was a cutie! No, he didn't sing much and yes, he was separated from his friend, Micah, halfway thru the performance for being silly, but we will take it! We are leaving CRCDS this year. We are moving to a school in Allen 5 minutes from home just to make things easier and save a little $ as well. Sad to say goodbye but nice to end on a good note!

A post-performance smile. Proud and happy.

He has spotted us and hamming it up a bit.

No comments: